- Female Content Creator Showcase
July 29, 2018
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
For the past 12 years, the Supergirl Pro Festival has anchored a series of women’s events designed to promote female strength and eco- sustainability. Initially developed as a celebration of female empowerment, the idea has grown into a series of incredible festivals centered around providing athletic, social, cultural, educational, and entertainment opportunities for women in male-dominated industries where women are still grossly underrepresented. More than 100,000 people attend this inspirational event each year in addition to 150 hours of TV coverage and 33 hours of live webcasting.
In an effort to continue highlighting amazing women in all areas and industries, we are launching the Supergirl Female Content Creator Showcase in 2018!
Enter a video of up to 3 minutes in length on “WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A SUPERGIRL” in your area of expertise
3 finalists will win a VIP trip to the Supergirl Surf Pro Festival on July 28 + 29 in Oceanside, CA where
their videos will be showcased on the main stage and a winner for best video will be selected
SUPERGIRL FEMALE CONTENT CREATOR SHOWCASE RULES:
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- Entry period begins at 9:00 am PST on June 12, 2018
- Submission deadline is Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 11:59 pm PST
- 10 Semi-Finalists will be notified on Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Fan Voting is open between July 5 – 14, 2018
- 3 Finalists will be announced Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Live Contest Date in Oceanside, CA: July 28th, 2018
- The contest is open only to participants eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. To be eligible, participants must be able to provide a link to video submission.
HOW IT WORKS:
- During the submission period, participants must visit the submission on the Supergirl Pro website and submit requested video and details to be entered into the contest.
- Once the submission period ends, a panel of judges will select ten (10) semi-finalists to move onto Fan Voting between July 5 – 14.
- 3 Finalists will be selected and win a VIP trip to show their submission at the Supergirl Surf Pro event in Oceanside, CA on July 28th, 2018.
Only submissions that meet the Submissions Guidelines set forth below will be considered. In order to be eligible for this contest, your submission must not:
- Contain any false or misleading statements on the entry form or plagiarize, replicate, or copy any other entered Submission;
- Be sexually explicit, obscene, profane, or offensive;
- Be unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- Promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms, or weapons of any kind (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- Promote any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- Endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- Communicate messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- Violate any law.
For any additional information or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Oceanside Pier Amphitheater